Friday, July 18, 2014

It's Finally Here

You Guys

Roaring Boys is officially for sale, as of today.


I'm just about to bounce out of my seat with excitement!!

The print version will be available next week, once I approve the physical proof -- which, after looking at the digital proof, I'm pretty sure will be about as difficult as clicking "YES YES YES".

If that wasn't enough, Shifted just got an amazing review on Amazon.com!!
"Like Tolkien or Lewis, [Mitchell] has a well-defined world in which to set stories...her mastery of the period makes it effortless to accept that the people of the time still believe in the Old Ways...the story flows well, and I found myself going to bed quite sensibly, and then having to get back up to finish a chapter."
I'm just about beside myself right now. Standing beside myself. Rolling around on the ground beside myself.

And I can't wait to go home and take my shoes off!!

1 comment: