Friday, July 13, 2012

I'm going to make this post short...

...because I just spent all day sending out to 39 literary agents in the hopes that one of them (maybe even one of them) will make my dreams come true.

Disney Princess moment much?

And the funny thing is, I've got the contact info for four more agents. Three only accept snail mail submissions. I'll have to wait till I get home and have access to a printer and stamps. The other will not accept submissions until September 30th. Patience must be expressed.

But today, all 39 agents were email agents. I love those. Saves money, saves (essentially) time...but the formatting can be stressful if you have an evil computer, like I do. The secrets of the universe are held on my laptop, and I'm not about to even try figuring them out. Strange paragraphing suddenly occurs after you've saved it just the way you want it?

Can't explain that...

I got all those agent names, contact info, etc. off of Agent Query, which I wrote about in my last post. You should read about it.

But for now, I'm going to go let my brain leak out my ears onto the table, where it belongs.

Farewell...*splat*...

No comments:

Post a Comment