Friday, April 29, 2011

Portfolio

Hello everyone!

As you *may* have noticed (you did notice....right?.....right?) there is a new tab to the side there under the banner of "Maudlin's Shoes". Where before it was a blank, innocent patch of golden brown background, now there are the links called 'Home' and 'The Tower: 2011 Publications'. *That* my friends is the where the pieces for my portfolio, which can be found here and will be further updated as soon as I can get my hands on the records of my published works, will now reside.

http://flavors.me/caitlynmitchell

Any suggestions any of you may have for how to make my portfolio better, or efficient, or more aesthetically pleasing, do feel free to drop a comment! Please feel free to show it to your friends, writing connections, or rising writers.

That is all for now! Today I engage in the terribly important act of de-stressing...and there will be puppies involved!

Caitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment